Pete will be playing at… (I’m experiencing periodic issues with the website, if you would like to be added to texting giglist service please text me on 07794544693
PETE WATKINS – solo – guitar and vocals, acoustic.
PETE WATKINS ORIGINALS – Pete Watkins original compositions performed by the ORIGINALS band.
PETE WATKINS BAND – electric covers band featuring drums and bass.
- Sat 13th Oct – Banbury Folk Festival – 3pm at Banbury Cross Inn, front bar.
- Sunday 14th Oct – Banbury Folk Festival – 3pm, PETE WATKINS ORIGINALS – Canal side stage.
- Fri 19th Oct – The Bell Adderbury – WITH THE PETE WATKINS ORIGINALS
- Sat 20th Oct – The Cockhorse, Banbury – with the amazing Pete Watkins (Covers) Band, featuring Andy Thomas on drums and Rich Joynes on Bass– 9pm
- Wed 24th Oct – Banbury Folk Club, The Banbury Cross – 8pm with PETE WATKINS THE ORIGINALS, plus support.
- Fri 26th Oct – The Swan, Banbury – 9pm
- Sat 27th Oct – The Chandlers Epwell – 9pm
- Sun 28th Oct – The Chequers, Chipping Norton 6pm
- Wed 31st Oct – The Cherington Arms, (Halloween Special) -8pm
- Fri 2nd Nov – Woodford Halse Social Club – 9pm (all welcome)
- Fri 9th Nov – The New Inn, Middleton Cheney – 9pm
- Sat 10th Nov – The Gate Hangs High, Hook Norton – 8pm
- Sun 11th Nov – The Griffin, Chipping Warden – 3pm
- Sat 17th Nov – Artyard Café, Enstone – 9pm
- Sat 24th Nov – The Reindeer, Banbury – 9pm
- Sun 25th Nov – The Rockwood, Aylesbury – 5pm
- Fri 30th Nov – The White Horse, Banbury – 9pm
- Sat 1st Dec – George & Dragon, Shutford – 9pm
- Fri 7th Dec – Chandlers Arms, Epwell – 9pm
- Sun 9th Dec – Chequers, Chipping Norton – 6pm
- Fri 21st Dec – Chandlers Arms, Epwell – 8pm
- Sat 22nd Dec – The Horse & Jockey, Bodicote – 9pm
- Sun 23rd Dec – The Swan, Banbury – time TBC
- Wed 26th Dec – The Sun Inn, Hook Norton – 7pm
- Fri 28th Dec – The Swan, Banbury – 9pm
- Mon 31st Dec (NYE) – The Griffin, Chipping Warden – 8pm